At B’nai Tikvah we believe Shabbos is more than just Saturday morning prayers. It is a special time… A time for us to reflect and to recharge ourselves… A time to spend with friends and family. What better way to spend time with your B’nai Tikvah family than over a leisurely lunch after services.
Where the schedule allows, you may sponsor a Kiddush (up to 50 people) which Includes any package for $7 pp.
- salad choices or 3 Israeli options
- Tuna, Egg or whitefish or salmon salad
- Israeli Options
- Babagounoush, hummus, Israeli salad, grape leaves, ratatouilli
- pasta choice
- Pasta primavera, lo mein, tuna pasta, tabouli
- green salad choice
- Cesar, salad greens, marinated grilled veggies, lettuce, tomato, onion, potato salad or cole slaw, spinach, health salad
- bread choice or Israeli choice
- Hot Dish
- Spinach Lasagna
- Veggie Lasagna
- Stuffed Shells
- 7 section platter: pick from the following
- Tuna, egg, corn, greek, baby corn, grape leaves, orzo with feta, orzo with veggies, tabouli, 3 bean, cherry tomatoes with mozzarella, chick peas with tomatoes, palm and peppers, carrot, tuna pasta, Turkish, hummus, Israeli salad
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How often do we offer a luncheon, following services?
A: We have an open congregational lunch after services on Shabbat when there is no scheduled B’nai Mitzvah.
Q: Who provides the food?
A: The food is prepared by our own Classical Caterers.
Q: How are these luncheones funded?
A: The Luncheons are paid exclusively through sponsorships. They are not subsidized by the synagogue.
Q: How do I sponsor a luncheon?
A: Either fill out the form below or contact the luncheon committee.
Q: How much does it cost to be a sponsor?
A: A basic luncheon for the congregation starts at $350 or $250 if co-sponsored.
Q: Can I co-sponsor with someone else?
A: Yes. A co-sponsored lunch would cost only $250 per co-sponsor (a savings of $100.00)
Q: What do I do next?
A: Submit the following form or contact the synagogue office.
Please Complete the Form and Submit to the Synagogue Office
Questions? Contact Lynne at gro.h1498732552avkit1498732552ianb@1498732552nimda1498732552.