Welcome to the Congregation B’nai Tikvah Men’s Club!
We hope that you will consider becoming part of a very special group of men dedicated to providing service to our Synagogue, and helping it to prosper and grow.
To strengthen and support our Congregation and our Jewish Values, while providing opportunities to develop friendships, learn, and have fun.
What We Do
The Men’s Club is an integral part of our shul. We bolster every facet of synagogue activity. Some of the things we do are:
- Offer Service Opportunities that Reflect the Interests of our Members
- Sponsor Youth/Family Events, Religious School, and Softball Team
- Host Informative Breakfast Programs and Trips
- Provide Contributions to the synagogue for Capital Improvements
- Established our shul Rescued Torah Memorial and Holocaust Remembrance Garden.
The Men’s Club meets on selected Sunday mornings of each month at 10 a.m., after minyan. Meetings and programs are open to all. Men’s Club dues are $36 per year, plus $4 per meeting to cover the bagel-and-lox breakfast.
Join / Contact Men’s Club
If you would like more information on Men’s Club, please contact Andrew at ten.t1498237661sacmo1498237661c@gak1498237661m1498237661.